The School bears privileged relationships with the business world through its various training and research activities, which are constantly adapted to the orientations given by professionals. Many industrialists are involved in the training of students in order to pass on the skills required in their future engineering profession.
The 4 main axes involved are:
Get to know us in order to build partnerships
- By meeting us at trade fairs
- By appealing to our students for your events: Jobdating, Afterwork, Engineering Days, etc.
- By welcoming us in your teams, in your structures, as part of organized industrial visits, to discuss and improve our understanding of your activities and your specificities
Come and meet our students
- Introduce your activities and opportunities by interacting with our students: Career and Networking Fair (through a registration form), Forum Alsace Tech, etc.Seize the opportunity and speak at the monthly thematic conferences organized at Télécom Physique Strasbourg
- Become the sponsor of one of our year groups and support our students in their progress and their way of understanding the professional world
- Make yourself visible on campus: at lunchtime, set up your teams in a dedicated area and make them accessible and available to students
- Develop innovation and creativity by offering contests to our students
Together, let's contribute to the School’s progress
- Support us by making us benefit from the apprenticeship levy
- Become our Benefactor
- Collaborate in the development and funding of FabLab Telecom PS creative engineering, a platform for engineering projects
- Entrepreneurship: status of the entrepreneur student
- Journey of an entrepreneur student who created a start-up
Let's pool our resources and know-how
- Send us your offers and welcome interns and apprentices (submit your internship offers directly - send us your offer to have it published).
- Contact us for the recruitment of young graduates.
- Become an engineering project tutor.
- Develop scientific collaborations with our research teams. Research teams share their know-how with companies through different types of collaboration: consulting, technical assistance, research services, PRISM, CIFRE, Post-Doc conventions.
- Foster innovation: TPS is a member of the Réseau Régional de l’Innovation (Regional Innovation Network), which aims to promote the economic development of Alsatian SME and to support their technological development and innovation activities.
- Offer a professional experience to our young graduates via the Junior Entreprise Physique Strasbourg Ingénierie.