Apprenticeship Engineering Program
The Electronic and Industrial Computing program teaches the students to become efficient company engineers with skills to help into the digital transition. Through apprenticeship, in partnership with ITII Alsace (Institut des Techniques de l’Ingénieur de l’Industrie d’Alsace), this program gives a unique opportunity to be part of the industrial world in parallel to the academic work. We train creative and open-minded engineers, competent to work on industrial and technical projects, as well as showing good managerial and communication skills within multidisciplinary teams.
By the end of the program, students are able to:
- analyze a project content and translate it into technical specifications;
- design a prototype and propose a ready-to-use solution;
- build a functional system;
- evaluate and validate a technical solution;
- propose innovative solutions in response to specific requirements;
- define and manage a project efficiently;
- adapt proactively to their environment;
- collaborate in a multidisciplinary context;
- communicate efficiently in writing reports and oral presentations on general and technical subjects in French and English.
A program focused on the industry digital transition
Most graduate engineers work as engineering consultants or production manager in a wide variety of fields (transport, energy, instrumentation and measures, pharmaceutical industry, etc.). Their expertise covers, among other things:
- system electronics (electronic test benches, onboard systems);
- component electronics (microelectronics, digital electronics);
- sensors, instrumentation and measurements;
- IT (software development, database, networks, communicating objects);
- industrial computing and cobotic.
Be close to the industrial world via apprenticeship
In this program, the students are also employees of the company. They receive a salary and carry out missions under the supervision of an industrial tutor, connected to an academic tutor. Through apprenticeship, more than 90% of graduates obtain a permanent job within two months of completing their formation.
This is made possible through the numerous industrial partners who trusted us for more than 25 years since the beginning of this course, whether they are large international groups or start-ups such as: Addi-data, Alstom, Brucker, Bürkert, Clemessy, Euro information, Hager, Kuhn, Lilly, Liebherr, Lohr, Mahle Behr, PSA, Siemens, Sew Usocome, Socomec, SNCF, SPIE, Strataggem, Thurmelec…
The program is generally carried out over a four-week period: two weeks of academic work and two weeks in the company. A stay abroad of three months is also required during the three years formation. The academic work covers the following areas:
- electronics: analogue and digital, on-board systems ...
- IT: programming, real-time, networks systems ...
- engineering sciences: automatic, cobotic, machine vision, etc.
- human and social sciences: marketing, communication, sustainable development, etc.
An overview of the courses is available in the brochure.